Sexual violence impacts people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, age, religion, race, ethnicity and or political affiliation.
There is hope.
Sexual assault affects many lives. It can span generations and scar deeply. We can help you heal some of these scars and trauma that may have come with it. Start the process by reaching out to our helpline.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR:
- Current affairs and upcoming events in the community
- Inspiration and ideas to share
You are not alone. We are here for you. These resources will provide you the services and care you seek.
LoveIsRespect.org + you can text “loveis” to 22522 for support
National Sexual Violence Resource Center Resource Library
Contact us for ways to:
- Organize an educational event /workshop
- Speak out—and prevent violence from happening-Participate in SAAM
- Donate in support of our efforts
Thank you for supporting our mission to create a society free of sexual violence.
HUDSON SPEAKS AGAINST SEXUAL VIOLENCE
24/7 Bilingual Hotline
For anyone in Hudson County.
Events like Take Back the Night help advance our mission. Want to get involved?
Please contact us to discuss ways we can create an event or presentation for schools, community groups or faith organizations in Hudson County.
KNOW THE FACTS
- 1 in 5 women in the United States have been raped in her lifetime.
- 1 in 2 women and 1 in 5 men have experienced sexual violence victimization other than rape at some point in their lives.
- 70 percent of the time, sexual violence is not reported
- Younger women face greater risk
This can change.